All Electors of Bude, Stratton and Poughill are invited to take part in the Annual Town Meeting on Thursday 27th April 2017 at 7.00pm. The meeting will be held in The Council Conference Room at The Parkhouse Centre under the Chairmanship of Councillor Alan Biggs, Deputy Mayor, Bude-Stratton Town Council.
At the end of each agenda item the Chairman will permit a short question and answer session on the subject of the report
- Minutes: consideration and approval of the minutes of the Annual Town Meeting held 28th April 2017
- Bude-Stratton Town Council: Report by the Chairman of the meeting regarding the Town Council’s achievements and development matters over the past year and projects for the forthcoming year
- Cornwall Council: Report by Cornwall Council member(s) regarding CC matters relating to the Bude area over the past year
- Bude Police: Report by a representative from Bude Police Station regarding policing matters relating to Bude
- Questions – time permitting