- You can vote at a polling station on the day as long as you have registered to vote by 19 April
- Postal Vote – you must be registered to vote by post in addition, the deadline for postal vote applications is 5pm, 11 working days before an election. Completed postal votes have to be received at Cornwall Council offices or a polling station by the close of poll on polling day.
- You can appoint someone to vote on your behalf using a proxy vote, but these must be registered, the deadline for proxy applications is 5pm, six working days before an election.
From the May 2021 Cornwall Council elections, there will be 87 Electoral Divisions in Cornwall, each division will elect one Cornwall councillor. Changes to the divisions for our area mean, one candidate will be elected to each of the following areas:
- Stratton, Kilkhampton & Morwenstow (this includes Poughill, part of Flexbury, right up to the Devon border)
- Poundstock (this includes Marchamchurch, Widemouth, Poundstock, Crackington, Week St Mary, Whitstone, Launcelles)
- Bude- 11 Councillors
- Stratton- 6 Councillors
- Hele- 1 Councillor