This years town meeting will be held on Thursday 29th April at 6pm.
Due to Covid restrictions the meeting will be held via Zoom. All members of the public are invited to attend the meeting chaired by the Mayor Bob Willingham.
At the end of each agenda item the Chairman will permit a short question and answer session on the subject of the report
2. Minutes: consideration and approval of the minutes of the Annual Town Meeting held 25th April 2019 (There was no meeting in 2020 due to Covid)
3. Bude-Stratton Town Council: Report regarding the Town Council’s achievements and development matters over the past year and projects for the forthcoming year
4. Cornwall Council: Report by Cornwall Council member(s) regarding CC matters relating to the Bude-Stratton Parish over the past year
5. Bude Police: Report by a representative from Devon and Cornwall Police regarding policing matters relating to Bude-Stratton
6. Questions – time permitting
Link to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 826 8930 4203 Passcode: 909753
Dial by your location United Kingdom:
+44 208 080 6592, +44 330 088 5830, +44 131 460 1196, +44 203 481 5237
+44 203 481 5240, +44 203 901 7895, +44 208 080 6591
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbDTTFRYzJ