The next Environmental Committee meeting will be held this Thursday 8th August at 6.30pm, in the Conference Room at the Parkhouse Centre, and as always will be open to the public to attend and there is a window allocated for their questions or comments.
In summary, this meeting will cover the following points:
– To receive a report from the Facilities Manager
– To consider the Christmas Lights situation
– To receive Incident Report Card training and agree to participate in the Community Enforcement Partnership Pilot
– To receive an update on enforcement arrangements
– To request CC and the Police to investigate speeding issues in Poughill
– To receive the budget report for Quarter One 2019/20
If you would like to attend, no need to book a space or let us know, please just turn up.
To read the full agenda for the meeting, please follow this link: https://www.bude-stratton.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Envirnomental-Committee-agenda-8th-August-2019.pdf