The Full Council will meet this Thursday 5th September at 6.30pm, in the Conference Room at the Parkhouse Centre, and as always will be open to the public to attend and there is a window allocated for their questions or comments.
In summary, this meeting will cover the following points:
- To consider the motion that Bude-Stratton Town Council declares a climate emergency and pledges to work towards making Bude-Stratton carbon neutral by 2030
- To discuss further steps that Bude-Stratton Town Council might take to address climate change and agree any necessary actions
- To receive Bude Police / Tri-Services Safety Officer’s Report
- Opportunity for Cornwall Councillors present to discuss Cornwall Council issues relevant to BSTC
- Mayor’s report
- To receive a consultation from BT regarding the removal of red phone boxes from the area and determine if the Town Council wishes to adopt any before removal
- Financial Report
If you would like to attend, no need to book a space or let us know, please just turn up.
To read the full agenda for the meeting, please follow this link: https://www.bude-stratton.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Full-Council-agenda-5th-September-2019.pdf