Cafe Assistants/part time/occasional hours
Bude-Stratton Town Council are looking to recruit casual Café Assistants to join its team working in The Castle, Bude. As part of the team, you will be customer focused and be able to work in a varied and busy environment.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have preferably worked in a customer focussed position
- Have experience working in a Café but not essential
- Have a Basic Food Hygiene certificate or be willing to work towards obtaining one
- Have good Health and Safety awareness
The application packs (including the job description, covering letter and application form) are available online here:
- Job application form casual castle assistant April 2021
- Casual Cafe Assistant basic JD May 2021
- Casual Cafe Assistant – application covering letter – May 2021
- Casual Cafe Assistants – May 2021
OR from Bude-Stratton Town Council, The Parkhouse Centre, Bude, EX23 8LD. Tel: 01288 353576.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 4th June 2021