Go anywhere in Bude-Stratton and you’ll see dogs enjoying the freedom of the vast open spaces and beaches.
There are certain places across Bude including beaches, where there are restrictions on dogs.
We ask all dog owners to be respectful of others, read local signs and stick to the guidance in place:
- Please pick up after your dog and use the bin facilities provided
- Keep your dog In sight at all times especially in areas with other dogs and users
- Keep dogs away from cliff edges
- Be mindful of dogs with yellow leads as they often need extra space for various reasons
- No dogs are allowed in Play areas or The Triangle.
- For the latest guidance on dogs on beach please click here.